Orangeville Public Library
The Orangeville Public Library is a dynamic space for building and sustaining community, championing inclusivity, and encouraging literacy in all its forms - all while fostering a lifelong love of learning.
- Books are just the beginning... The Orangeville Public Library is integral to sustaining and enhancing the educational and cultural fabric of the Town of Orangeville and its surrounding communities. Our friendly and highly trained staff provide excellent service to our visitors, engaging programming, and a myriad of enriching experiences.
The Orangeville Public Library offers two locations and a dynamic online presence that together give our patrons access to so much more than just books:
• More than 50,000 books to borrow for adults, teens, and children in the collection.
• Start a book club and borrow a Book Club in a Bag kit through the library - these kits make organizing your book club meeting easy with multiple copies of a popular title and a discussion guide with questions. Kits have an extended 6-week loan period and can be reserved up to a year in advance.
• The Library provides access to more than 20 online services - databases for research, programs for learning, fun reading skills and games for kids, reader's advisory for all ages, community databases and more!
• Explore our monthly adult programs. Whether you are looking to discuss literature, find a supportive community or learn a new skill, our adult programs have something for everyone.
• The Mill Street Library features a collection of local history books and microfilm. A dedicated computer and microfilm reader are available and can be reserved for research purposes.
• When you are unable to get to us, we will come to you. The library offers a homebound delivery service for those who may be unable to visit the library due to age, illness or mobility issues. Once every month, a volunteer brings a selection of material to your home or retirement residence. Library staff select material based on your reading interests. A family member or friend may also deliver library materials to you.
For more information please visit
1 Mill Street, Orangeville ON & 275 Alder Street, Orangeville ON