top of page
Caledon\Dufferin Victim Services
We support those that have been affected by crime, abuse, crisis and tragedy in the Caledon and Dufferin areas.
- Services offered include:
• 24/7 on scene crisis intervention
• Addressing immediate safety concerns
• Community information sessions
• Practical assistance
• Needs assessment
• Development of personalized service plans
• Provision of information
• Referrals to counselling, relevant community, and government support services, along with follow-up contact
Immediate financial support is also available to eligible victims of specific crimes through the Victim Quick Response Program +. Information about Police and court procedures, as well as court monitoring and accompaniment are available through our agency. These services may be provided in person or by telephone.
If you or someone you know has been affected by crime, abuse, crisis or tragedy, we can help.
For more information please visit
15924 Innis Lake Rd, Caledon East, ON L7C 2Z1, Canada
bottom of page