top of page
Caledon Meals on Wheels
Caledon Meals on Wheels provides a range of programs and services that promote nutrition, wellness, safety and social interaction.
- CMOW programs and services are offered throughout Caledon, Brampton, Orangeville and the surrounding areas. CMOW’s 4 core programs/ services include:
• Hot and Frozen Meal Delivery with Safety Checks
• Seniors Social Wellness Groups- that provide social, recreational, educational and exercise programming.
• Friendly Visiting - In home or over the phone
• Project Lifesaver Caledon – provides locating equipment and supplies for individuals at risk of wandering
** Depending on service areas of other community service providers not all the programs are offered in all areas.
For more information please visit
10 McEwan Drive West unit 1, Bolton, ON, Canada
bottom of page